Registration for Intuition Bootcamp is now closed – click here to sign up for my Newsletter to receive updates on the next one! (you will also receive my free e-book Wild Adventures Through the Cards!)
In the darkest quarter of the year, dive into the Divine Feminine with us.
Connect deeply with the feminine mysteries and archetypal goddess energies that are here to guide you through 2016.
Join us for Intuition Bootcamp Sacred Circle: Dive Into the Divine Feminine
January 11-25, 2016
Read this WARNING first:
- Connecting with Intuition has been known to cause people to toss out their rule books, and provoke other random acts of freedom.
- Listening to your inner voice can result in self-knowledge and acceptance.
- Responding to your inner wisdom may increase trust in yourself and your path.
- Using Tarot and Oracle cards as tools to access your intuition may lead to having fun, being playful, and laughing at the nuttiness of life.
- Exploring together in a sacred and supportive community of women may result in feeling loved, connected and seen.
I’m inviting you on a sometimes glorious, sometimes perilous, journey. When we connect with and listen in to ourselves, when we blow the dust off of our inner wisdom (or blast holes in the walls around it), we get to experience everything that is really going on inside of us. The joyous, the challenging, and the transcendent. We also touch the sacred inside of ourselves, our own divine connection.
So why is this important? Because through listening to our intuition, we come to accept the truth of who we are and what we bring to the world. And truthfully, I am more present in my life, for myself and my family, when I am connected to my intuition. And present means fully alive.
What is Intuition Bootcamp Sacred Circle anyway? It is a guided and experiential two-week immersion into your own intuition, using tarot and oracle cards. This occurs in a safe and supportive sacred circle of women. I will be connecting with you every day, some days live on Zoom (a video conferencing platform), and other days on a private Facebook page.
In this cycle of Intuition Bootcamp, January 2016, we will be diving into the Divine Feminine; connecting with the goddess energies that are here to guide you.
Here is my personal invitation to you:
How do I know that Intuition Bootcamp Sacred Circle is right for me? Simply because you are reading this, I know you are wanting to connect with your intuition — that font of wisdom inside of you. So let’s practice right now. Put your hand on your heart, take a deep breath and ask yourself, “Is this for me right now?” You may receive an immediate response, or you may have to sit with it for a while. If your intuition isn’t used to you listening, it may have sneaky ways of getting your attention – you might notice yourself thinking about sacred circles or tarot and oracle cards (or suddenly seeing them everywhere on your social media feeds).
If you’re still not sure, and your intuition responds better to questions, here are a few for you:
- Do you long to circle with women, playing, sharing, and connecting in a safe and sacred space?
- Do you love to play with tarot and oracle cards, or are you excited about trying them for the first time?
- Are you ready for the freedom of listening to your inner voice and living your life from the inside out?
- Are you longing to connect with the divine feminine inside of yourself?
This is the time to follow the longings of your own heart, your own soul.
Here are the details:
- We begin on Monday January 11 and end on Monday January 25, 2016.
- Every day for our 14 days together, we each shuffle and randomly pull a card from a tarot or oracle card deck. I will be doing this with you and posting prompts and reflections daily on our private Facebook group.
- Using guided meditation, writing exercises, and our own imaginations, we access our intuition and inner guidance from the evocative images we see on the cards.
- We share our insights, our learnings, our confusion (what the hell is this card telling me?!?) on our private Facebook group.
- We have 3 live Zoom video get-togethers to share, get support, and ask questions and have fun! (They will be recorded if you can’t make the live sessions.)
- All of this connection, community, and support for $127.
Here’s what women are saying about their experience with the first Intuition Bootcamp Sacred Circle in November:
“It’s been so much fun! To pull cards in a group process added so much, sometimes we would have the same cards! I loved the feeling of community.” ~Mary
“This course has helped me connect in with my Source. Pulling cards with this group actually helped me make some choices about where I wanted to direct my energy. It has been the right place at the right time for me.” ~Vanessa
“It’s wonderful to be with women where we can talk about our intuitions and notice and grow into them. I really appreciated having this circle Monica, and your creating a space for us to connect, listen, and notice; and also to share which is super important.” ~Beth
“I don’t have much experience with tarot and so I was a little hesitant. But it was a very safe space, there was never any advice or contradicting people. I really challenged myself to use my intuition and not the book, and it was really fun!” ~Leslie
Here are some more details about Intuition Bootcamp Sacred Circle January 2016:
- We will meet 3 times on Zoom, a video conferencing platform, to connect and share in safe sacred space: January 11, 18, and 25 at 10-11:15am Pacific time (1pm Eastern). These are recorded for those who can’t make the live circles.
- Each morning at 9am Pacific time (noon Eastern) I am live on our private Facebook group. I will post the prompt for the day and be there to answer questions and offer my own guidance if desired.
- New this time – Collective Creativity Circle! This will be on Friday, January 22nd, 10-11:30am, we will gather on Zoom with our creative tools (paint, crayons, collage materials, clay, paper and pen – or whatever gets your creative juices flowing) and with intention to create art inspired by the Divine Feminine.
- I recommend that participants have a woman-centered or goddess themed tarot or oracle deck, there are lots of good ones out there! Some that I like are Daughters of the Moon Tarot, The Mythical Goddess Tarot, The Sassy She, Triple Goddess Tarot, The Goddess Oracle and Goddesses Knowledge Cards. And, any deck would work and be wonderful to work with with-in the framework of the Divine Feminine.
Have any questions or concerns about Intuition Bootcamp Sacred Circle? Click here to contact me and I would be happy to answer them!!
Registration for Intuition Bootcamp is now closed – sign up for my newsletter below to stay informed about the next offering!
Interested, but not sure the timing is right for you? Stay in touch with me by signing up for my newsletter and receive my free e-book Wild Adventures Through the Decks. Through the e-book we explore tarot and oracle decks together and unleash that spiritual seeker inside.